Sarah began her Pole fitness and dance journey in 2009 at Fierce Fitness Dance Studio with the inimitable Terri Fierce. Addicted from the Get-go, Sarah was challenged physically, mentally and creatively.
She began competing and teaching in 2012, and opened Fierce Fitness Dublin in the summer of 2014.
Since then, her creative journey has continued and she has competed both nationally and internationally, as do her students, past and present.
She believes Pole in all it's forms, Fitness, Art, Dance and Sport, is for anyone who wants it to be for them, and has worked hard to build a studio with a strong ethos that ensures all are welcome and supported to start on their respective journeys.
- 1st Place - Doubles Category -The All Ireland Pole Dance Championship 2012
- 1st Place - Doubles Category -The Irish Pole Fitness and Dance Championship 2013
- 2nd Place - Pro Female Solo - PDIP 2013 (Ireland)
- Finalist - The All Ireland Pole Dance competition 2014
- 3rd Place - Pro Female Solo - The All Ireland Pole Dance Championship 2015
- 3rd Place - Pro Female Solo - The All Ireland Pole Dance Championship 2016
- 2nd Place - New Star - International Pole Show Art Championship 2017 (Croatia)
- Finalist - Pro Female Solo (Drama) Pole Theatre Ireland 2017
- Finalist - Pro Female Solo Category - Pole Performance Competition 2018 (Scotland)
- 4th place - Pro Female solo Category - International Pole Show Art Championship 2018 (Croatia)
- 7 years Teaching experience Pole Fitness
- Qualified with the IDTA (International Dance Teachers Association) (Latin & Ballroom Dance)